Supporting Digital Transformation with Cloud Privileged Access Management
Recorded on June 19, 2019
About this Webinar
Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Identity Governance & Administration are converging. Pressures such as the velocity and elasticity of the cloud, the need to provide risk-based workflow and approval for privileged access, and the requirement to certify and attest to the ownership and use of privileged access are driving the unification of these once-separate capabilities.
Come hear how Saviynt and Techvision enable organizations to:
- Manage privileged access to infrastructure instances and workloads
- Provide privileged access control to add security for DevOps tools
- Secure APIs and serverless functions that take privileged actions
- Apply policies to cloud workloads and instances to mitigate risk
- Manage privileges of tenant administrators of cloud applications
- Extend PAM beyond servers and utilize IGA to manage privilege elevation for ERP and CRM
- Provide a single pane-of-glass for all privileged account activity auditing
- Securely enact digital transformation
During the webinar, hear Doug Simmons, Managing Director and Principal Consulting Analyst for TechVision Research, provide an introduction of cloud-centric PAM and IGA integration; and Vibhuti Sinha, Chief Cloud Officer at Saviynt, on how Saviynt’s capabilities and direction meet your business needs today and in the future.