Cultivating Security Maturity in the Cloud
Thursday, July 25, 2019 | 10AM PST
About this Webinar
Join Saviynt and their partner, Fishtech Group, with AWS on July 25th for a complimentary webinar where three security experts will address today’s challenges with cloud security at massive scale based on real-world use cases. Take away ideas for innovative use of AWS services and the Saviynt platform that will allow you to secure, govern and monitor all human and non-human access, including privileged access and service accounts.
Register now and learn about the following topics:
- how to balance reactive and proactive security strategy
- how to get the latest updates on patterns for automated remediation
- architectural implementation tips
- how to use continual compliance controls to reduce risk, particularly around governance of fine-grained entitlements and separation of duties (SOD)
- how to minimize attack surfaces rich audit trails, micro-segmentation, rapid patching with DevOps, plus multiple recovery options
Key takeaways from our presenters include:
- Mayank Thakkar, Global Life Sciences Solution Architect with AWS will discuss how to cultivate security leadership.
- Dan Thormodsgaard, CTO and Co-Founder of Fishtech Group will discuss cloud security adoption & Identity Governance and Administration.
- Diana Volere, Director Product Marketing, Chief Evangelist of Saviynt, will present best practices to secure and govern access in the cloud.