ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Join Saviynt's Chief Cloud Officer, Vibhuti Sinha for an informative discussion around Securing Privileged Access to Cloud Infrastructure and SaaS at Enterprise Scale.
Saviynt and their partner, Fishtech Group, with AWS hosted a complimentary webinar on July 25, where three security experts addressed today’s challenges with cloud security at massive scale based on real-world use cases. Take away ideas for innovative use of AWS services and the Saviynt platform that will allow you to secure, govern and monitor all human and non-human access, including privileged access and service accounts.
Watch the recording now and learn about the following topics:
- how to balance reactive and proactive security strategy
- how to get the latest updates on patterns for automated remediation
- architectural implementation tips
- how to use continual compliance controls to reduce risk, particularly around governance of fine-grained entitlements and separation of duties (SOD)
- how to minimize attack surfaces rich audit trails, micro-segmentation, rapid patching with DevOps, plus multiple recovery options
Key takeaways from our presenters include:
- Mayank Thakkar, Global Life Sciences Solution Architect with AWS will discuss how to cultivate security leadership.
- Dan Thormodsgaard, CTO and Co-Founder of Fishtech Group will discuss cloud security adoption & Identity Governance and Administration.
- Diana Volere, Director Product Marketing, Chief Evangelist of Saviynt, will present best practices to secure and govern access in the cloud.